For those who take cooking seriously and believe food preparation should be faster, easier and more comfortable, the choice is Mercer. Mercer’s brands feature exceptional quality in design, materials and craftsmanship honed to the exacting performance needs of the discriminating chef–the professional and the enthusiast. Mercer — a company name highly regarded in the culinary trade — is synonymous with quality, professional cutlery. A leader in the industry for more than 30 years and the predominant supplier to more than 90% of culinary academies in North America, Mercer brings you the finest tools used by the industry. World renowned Mercer has historically supplied culinary education and professional chefs, who have come to rely on the company for its distinct product offerings. As the culinary arts continue to gain popularity, Mercer’s new product offerings have allowed the company to expand its brand and crossover into the consumer market. Ever-more-sophisticated home consumers are seeking the same products used by the professionals and Mercer products are not only high-quality professional grade, but with a distinct value advantage. The hallmark of Mercer Cutlery: exceptional quality in materials, unique design and dedicated craftsmanship, honed to the exacting performance needs of the discriminating chef, makes Mercer the undeniable choice for both the professional and the enthusiast.
- Ergonomic handle — a combination of Santoprene for comfort and polypropylene for durability
- Textured finger points provide slip resistance, grip, and safety with a protective finger guard
- The highest quality Japanese steel offers easy edge maintenance and rapid sharpening for a razor-sharp edge
- One-piece high carbon, stain-free Japanese steel
- NSF certified with a Limited Lifetime Warranty